During the workday, employees can exercise 1 hr./ week
- You cannot accumulate or transfer the training hour from one week to another week.
- The programme is voluntary.
- The main rule is that your workout should be a shared activity, but it some instances individual activities are allowed. Talk to your immediate supervisor to find out what applies in your workplace.
- The training and physical activity offerings during work hours are not the same as workplace stretches.
- FAQ about training during the week.
Interested in this?
News about employee fitness - Innsida channel
Local fitness initiatives
|Gjøvik||Gjøvik fitness initiatives|
|Ålesund||Ålesund fitness initiatives|
More info will be presented here as it becomes available.
University sports associations
All employees and PhD candidates can be members of NTNU BIL (a sports association), which offers a wide range of sports activities. Employees also have access to NTNUI's training offerings and sports centres.