Planning your study
Registration and formalities
- Start semester registration in Studentweb
- Sign up for teaching / exam.
- Create invoice for semester fee. You pay this in your online bank.
- Check that the contact information is correct. Update the address if you have moved.
- Once you have paid the semester fee and registered, you can download or update the student ID app.
- Apply for stipends and loans from Lånekassen, if you are eligible.
Deadlines: 15 November (autumn) and 15 March (spring).
- Registrer your new address in Studenweb if you have moved.
Course schedules and syllabuses
- Find which courses are compulsory / recommended for your study program in the study plan.
- Official course schedules (timeplan).
- Find your syllabus (pensum)
- Read study guides and study plans that apply to your studies, in order to avoid making mistakes.
Useful resources and references
- Interested in studying abroad?
- Collaborate with a company for your project or thesis and establish a formal collaboration agreement with a company - NTNU Bridge
- Practical experience: (in Norwegian)
Several study programmes require that you gain practical experience during your studies.
- Apply for admission to regulated coureses (via Studentweb).
Deadline: 1 December for spring courses, 1 June for autumn courses.