Planning your study
Registration and formalities
- Pay semester fee and register in Studentweb
Deadlines: 15 September (autumn) and 1 February (spring)
- After you have completed your course registration you will have access to your courses via Blackboard.
Deadline: 15 September (Autumn) and 1 February (Spring)
- Apply for stipends and loans from Lånekassen, if you are eligible.
Deadlines: 15 November (autumn) and 15 March (spring).
- Registrer your new address in Studenweb if you have moved.
Course schedules and syllabuses
- Select courses. To find out which courses are obligatory or recommended for your study programme, look up its curriculum (studieplan)
- Official course schedules (timeplan).
- Find your syllabus (pensum)
Useful resources and references
- Interested in studying abroad?
- Collaborate with a company for your project or thesis and establish a formal collaboration agreement with a company - NTNU Bridge
- Practical experience: (in Norwegian)
Several study programmes require that you gain practical experience during your studies.
- Apply for admission to regulated coureses (via Studentweb).
Deadline: 1 December for spring courses, 1 June for autumn courses.