When do we get paid?
- Salary is spaid on the 12th of each month
- You can find your pay slip in the HR Portal (Paga)
- Usernames and passwords
- Back pay
- Change account number Use cheme "Personal and family information".
If the 12th falls on a weekend or on a holiday, your salary is paid out on the last workday before the 12th. Missing a salary payment? Contact your human resources contact.
Frequently asked questions
- When do I get paid overtime?
- When do I receive travel reimbursement?
- What should I do if I receive an incorrect salary?
- How do I change my personal information in the HR Portal?
- Where do I find forms for e.g. reimbursement of personal expenses, vacation, absence etc.?
- What does the different status messages in the HR Portal mean?