When do we get paid?
Your salary is typically paid into your bank account on the 12th of each month. If the 12th falls on a weekend or on a holiday, your salary is paid out on the last workday before the 12th.
Missing a salary payment? Contact your human resources contact.
- Copies of your pay slip can be found in PAGA, the electronic pay system used by NTNU. Most of the system is currently available only in Norwegian. You log in using your user name and password.
- Holiday pay
- Back payment of salary (in Norwegian) after salary increase.
- Pay while on leave
Collective bargaining and salary tables
- Collective bargaining (in Norwegian)
- Salary tables (in Norwegian)
- End of year pay slip (in Norwegian)
- NTNU's salary politics (in Norwegian)